We would like to thank our attendees, speakers, sponsors, Do Good Events, and especially our volunteers for helping make MMS an outstanding community event. It takes all of us collectively to create an event that exceeds expectations year after year, and we (the MMS staff) are very proud of that.
MMS 2017 results are in, and we're excited to share them with you.
- 97% of attendees said that MMS 2017 is above average or great compared to other events
- 96% of attendees said they would recommend MMS to their peers.
- 95% said the technical depth was just right
- 91% of attendees said they would return for MMS 2018 (pending approval to attend from work)
On top of our general feedback, we also query our speakers for feedback. Here's what they said:
- 100% of speakers said they enjoyed presenting at MMS 2017
- 92% of speakers said that they felt MMS fostered community
- 100% of speakers said MMS 2017 was a great event, and 92% of speakers said they will return next year (pending approval)
We are very lucky to have the great combination of speakers, attendees and sponsors to make MMS a success. We also took your constructive feedback for venue, lunch time, logistics, and other session feedback, so that we can make MMS 2018 even better.
Look at our summary of feedback results here: MMS 2017 Evals are in!
Watch for more announcements later this week!
The MMS Team
We really couldn't be happier with these results. They really show that we've nailed a great formula here for success.