What is MMS Desert Edition?
Our annual May MMS now has a smaller variant in December. The Desert Edition. This edition runs just 2 days instead of 4 and will be held in Phoenix instead of Minneapolis.
This smaller MMS maintains many of the great things that makes MMS special:
- Sessions with 2 or more speakers
- Extremely long Q&A for every session
- Evening beer sessions
- Smaller rooms and overall size to make sure you can get your questions in
- Same great speakers from past MMS
Where is the Desert Edition?
THE PHOENICIAN, A LUXURY COLLECTION RESORT, SCOTTSDALE is just 20 minutes north of the Phoenix airport (PHX). With pools, spas, golf, restaurants & bars, you'll have plenty of ways to mingle with other attendees and speakers.
Why a second MMS this year?
Because you keep asking for it! Because MMS sells out every May, many attendees ask for a larger conference or other options to allow them to attend. And then of course other attendees have conflicts in May that prevent them from attending MMS. This is our opportunity to "Be Local" to a different part of the country.
Should I attend both MMS and Desert Edition?
You can, but that's not the intent. MMS will always provide fresh content at each event, however as the conferences are six months apart, you can expect some overlap in content from May to December (more than you would get annually). If you can attend only one event, it should be the full 4-day MMS in May. But if that is already full or you had a scheduling conflict, then this 2-Day Desert Edition should help keep you current with IT changes as well as to make sure you are networking with peers and great speakers.
How will the Desert Edition differ from MOA?
- 2 full days vs. 4 full days
- No food court like MOA, so we'll serve lunch – outside under palm trees
- Limited to 250 attendees vs. 750
- Morning hikes up Camelback Mountain with Kent Agerlund
- Cactus, desert, mountains, palm trees and pools!
When can I register?
Eventbrite will open May 2018.
Do you have an FAQ for this event?